Disana Organic Merino Wool Knitted Nappy Cover, Pacific
Please select all options.
- Made of two layers of especially fine, soft organic Merino wool, these woolen nappy covers are suitable for newborn babies up to very small children day and night.
- Their high knitted waistband not only stops leaks, it keeps baby's tummy lovely and warm, helping prevent wind and colic.
- The woolen nappy covers absorb excess urine, which binds with the lanoline - the natural wax on wool fibres and is neutralized, so if the woolen over pants have just got a little damp, it is enough to leave it to dry out in the fresh air.
- Thanks to the natural self cleaning function of the wool fibres, the pants are left hygienically clean.
- The unisex nappy covers come in 4 sizes:
- 1. 62/68 = 0-6 months (can be used right from birth)
- 2. 74/80 = 6-12 months
- 3. 86/92 = 12-24 months+ (can grow with bub until 4yrs)
- 4. 98/104 = 3-4 years (perfect for potty training and night time)
- Suitable for delicate, sensitive skin and eczema conditions.
- Made from 100% GOTS certified organic Merino wool.
- Ethical in house production by Disana in Germany.