Reiff Organic Merino Wool Fleece Sleeveless Sleeping Bag, Sage
Please select all options.
- Wrap and nurture your baby in the soft- and coziness of Reiff's Merino Wool Fleece sleeping bag.
- This sleeping bags is suitable for room temperatures between 14-21 degrees and creates a perfect sleeping environment for your baby during the colder months.
- Medical studies have proven that merino improves the sleep patterns of babies and infants. At the Cambridge Maternity Hospital in 1979, Scott and Richards revealed that babies sleeping on or in merino wool settled more quickly, cried less, fed better and gained weight faster.
- Made from 100% organic certified Merino Wool Fleece fabric, known for it's ability to self regulate temperature, helping the baby to stay nice & warm without overheating.
- Suitable for delicate, sensitive skin and eczema conditions.
- The zipper has a neck protect and goes all around the side, making the dressing and changing easy and comfortable.
- Available in 4 sizes:
- 1. 62/68=newborn up to 6 months (overall length 67cm)
- 2. 74/80=6-12 months (overall lengths 78cm)
- 3. 86/92=12-24 months (overall lengths 87cm)
- 4. 98/104=3-4 years (overall lengths 104cm)
- In house production by Reiff Strickwaren in Germany.
- Wool is known to self clean.
- Unless the sleeping bag is soiled, simply air the bag on the washing line.
- When heavy soiled, we recommend washing it in the washing machine with on gentle wool wash program and cold water or hand wash with a mild wool shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Do not tumble dry.