Disana Raw Silk Nappy Liners, Natural
Please select all options.
- The raw silk nappy liner for sensitive skin are part of the Disana Natural Nappy System.
- If baby’s bottom is ever sore, that’s when the raw silk liner comes in. Raw silk contains plenty of natural silk bast, which has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- The silk also gently cools down the inflamed skin.
- The raw silk nappy liners are also great during the hot Australian summer months due to cooling effect of the raw silk fibre.
- The raw silk liner is added to the nappy on top of the cotton liner, against baby’s skin. The raw silk liner is changed every time along with the nappy until baby’s skin is no longer red.
- Tip: After every nappy change you can place the raw silk liner directly on your baby's skin. It cools and heals sores within 2-3 days.
- The raw silk liners come in two sizes, depending of the age and size of the child.
- 1. 24 x 15cm (Pack of 5) -newborn baby up to 6 months
- 2. 45 x 15 cm (Pack of 5) -6 months up to 24mts+
- Hand wash liners separately to the nappies as silk fibres can be damaged by hot water.
- Hand wash in natural wool shampoo in tepid water, dry flat in shade (raw silk doesn't like hot water or sun) or in washing machine using the wool setting and cold water.
- In house production in Germany by Disana
- Made from 100% raw silk.
- Suitable for delicate, sensitive skin and eczema conditions.