Moulin Roty JOUETS French Knitting Kit
Please select all options.
- Travel back in time while enjoying endless hours of craft activities with your children:
- Moulin Roty's French knitting is just like the one at Grandma's house.
- In the shape of a mushroom, this French knitwear set will allow your child to learn how to knit.
- This kit consists of a French knitting bobbin, a crocheted wooden needle and two multi-coloured wool balls delivered in a blue cardboard box.
- This kit will stimulate your kid's dexterity, develop his concentration skills and patience from the age of 6.
- Moulin Roty products are designed and imported from France and are of the highest quality, manufactured with the utmost care and attention to detail.
- Every Moulin Roty toy is tested and approved in compliance with the European standard NF-EN71 concerning flammability and migration of heavy metals. Any plastic part is tested to make sure that is pthalate-free while the textile are tested to be free from any substance which could be a problem for baby's skin.
- The wood, especially beech wood, comes from sustainable forests
- The dyes are tested and non-toxic
- Dimension: 19 x 12.5 x 5.5 cm
- Material: solid wood, acrylic
- Attention: risk of chocking or injury. Contains small parts that might be swallowed or that have pointed elements and sharp edges. To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
- Age: 6+ years