Reiff Organic L/S Wool/Silk Terry Sleeping Bag, Stone Grey
Please select all options.
- Wrap and nurture your baby in the softest Reiff's Merino Wool/Silk Terry sleeping bag.
- This sleeping bag is perfect for changing seasons and is suitable for room temperatures between 16-22 degrees.
- Medical studies have proven that merino improves the sleep patterns of babies and infants. At the Cambridge Maternity Hospital in 1979, Scott and Richards revealed that babies sleeping on or in merino wool settled more quickly, cried less, fed better and gained weight faster.
- Made from 70% organic certified Merino + 30% silk terry fabric, creating a beautiful softness and warmth for a safe and snug sleeping environment for your baby.
The beauty of this organic wool/silk terry fabric is that the terry loops are inside the sleeping bag and creates on the outside a beautiful, fine shimmer of the silk content and on the inside a lovely terry knit. The results in an air cushion between body and fabric, which is very temperature-regulating.The material is a bit smoother and feels even more comfortable than pure wool. Babies with sensitive skin will benefit greatly.The materials wool and silk are perfectly complemented each other.
- Suitable for delicate, sensitive skin and eczema conditions.
- The long sleeves with knitted cuffs keeping the baby all snug and warm.
- The two-way zipper has a neck protect and goes all around the side, making the dressing and changing easy and comfortable.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- 1. 62/68=newborn up to 6 months (overall length 67cm)
- 2. 74/80=6-12 months (overall lengths 78cm)
- 3. 86/92=12-24 months (overall lengths 87cm)
- In house production by Reiff Strickwaren in Germany.
- Wool is known to self clean.
- Unless the sleeping bag is soiled, simply air the bag on the washing line.
- When heavy soiled, we recommend washing it in the washing machine with on gentle wool wash program and cold water or hand wash with a mild wool shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Do not tumble dry.