Disana Boiled Wool Hooded Jacket, Olive
Please select all options.
- Are you looking for a soft, comfortable and naturally breathable alternative to keep your little elves warm and cozy during the colder time of the year?
- Golden autumn sun or wet and gloomy fog?
- Even with cold winds blowing and snow falling, this beautifully crafted boiled wool hooded jacket for boys and girls by Disana has it all!
- Disana's popular boiled wool jacket is suitable for any weather.
- The finely made boiled wool fabric out of organic merino wool, keeps the little ones warm also at cooler temperatures.
- The big hood which is aligned with the head shape, ends up perfectly at the face.
- Inside pockets offer enough space for collected treasures.
- For little hands it is easy to put on and take off the jacket, thanks to its big tagua nut buttons.
- The longer cut on the back part keeps the back warm when stooping and crawling.
- Fine knitted cuffs at the sleeves provide a gentle closing, while hood, neck and shoulder have a lining out of organic cotton.
- Made from:
- Outer layer 100% certified organic boiled Merino wool
- Partial Inner lining: 100% certified organic cotton
- Suitable for delicate, sensitive skin and eczema conditions.
- Ethical in house production by Disana in Germany.
- FIT: TRUE TO SIZE!
- Caring for you boiled wool jacket:
- Wool has a natural self cleaning effect and has to be washed only in rare cases.
- Usually airing is fully sufficient.
- If soiled, we recommend a hand wash.
- Use lukewarm water and a gentle wool shampoo.
- Do not wring or rub or brush.
- Just squeeze the jacket gently.
- Gently rinse and pull into shape and let them dry in a laying position.