Disana Organic Light Boiled Wool Pants, Granny Smith
Please select all options.
- Disana's first transeasonal collection in beautiful soft colour tones.
- The perfect piece for layering, made in a thinner, lighter boiled wool fabric.
- The loose fit around the crotch area makes these unisex pants an ideal nappy companion and gives enough room for kicking, crawling, walking and exploring.
- The wide fine knitted waist and leg band with integrated elastic keeps everything snug and warm without restricting your baby.
- The leg cuffs are extra long for room to grow.
- Made from 100% GOTS-certified organic Merino wool knit.
- Suitable for delicate, sensitive skin and eczema conditions.
- Ethical in house production with disana in Germany.
- FIT: True to size.
- If not soiled, simply air out.
- Let dirt stains dry and brush gently off the fabric.
- When in need for a wash, we recommend to gently hand wash in lukewarm water or cold machine wash on a woolen wash cycles.
- Do not tumble dry.