Fibre for Good Organic Cotton Terru Baby Socks 3-Pack, Plain
Please select all options.
- Nature at it's best with Australian based Fibre for Good,
- The softest organic cotton terry to keep these tiny toes snug and comfortable.
- The super softness of organic natural colour cotton is due to it’s hollow core, which is able to absorb moisture, breathe and protect baby’s skin. Minimal processing allows it to retain that softness plus natural properties that make it healthier to wear, like being hypoallergenic and anti-static.
- Showcasing all three of our Organic Natural Colour Cotton colours, this 3-pack is great for every day wear and makes the perfect baby shower gift.
- Made from 85% chemical-free Organic Natural Coloured Cotton, 14% Nylon, 1% Spandex.
- Super soft & warm terry fabric.
- Rolled back cuffs with raw edges.
- 100% hypoallergenic - Suitable for delicate, sensitive skin and eczema conditions.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- Size Small, 0-6 months
- Size Medium, 6-12mts
- Proudly and ethically sown and sewn in North China.
- Fibre for Good Insights: 945 liters of water were saved producing these baby socks compared to a commercial produced wrap.
- FIT: TRUE TO SIZE!