Moulin Roty Le Voyage D'Olga CHAUSSETTE The Large Fox
Please select all options.
- Once upon a time, Mummy Olga the wild goose embarked on a long journey to discover the world with her little ones.
- They took off over the great outdoors towards far off countries, high in the sky above oceans and mountains, seeking others.
- They found Chaussette the fox on their journey, a very distinguished fox with amazingly soft yellow and white fur, grey arms and legs and a grey bushy tail.
- His ears are lined with gold, embroidered linen and he has a cute brown nose and embroidered eyes.
- He also wears the distinctive textured and coloured fabric tags that are a feature of this beautiful range.
- Chaussette accompanies the group a short way, sharing in their adventures . .
- Measures app. 56 cm long.
- Hand wash or machine wash on a delicate cycle (do not tumble dry)
- Designed in France by Moulin Roty
- Recommended age: 2 +