Moulin Roty Medical Case LA GRANDE FAMILLE
Please select all options.
- Moulin Roty’s medical case will provide your child with all that is needed to attend to the ailments of their furry soft friends.
- Included in the set is a health record book, a bandage (with a velcro fastening), and a number of medical accessories made from wood – a stethoscope, thermometer, a syringe, reflex hammer, a tablet bottle and a tube of cream.
- Sometimes, just sitting down and reading a story together is all that is needed to lift the spirits and soothe the troubled soul – and the medical case has a little story in 4 languages to inspire your child’s narrative.
- The medical case, beautifully illustrated by French artist Camille Jourdy, is made from sturdy cardboard and features a metal handle and closure.
- The medical case play set provides a rich opportunity for your child to play imaginatively, to develop language skills and to extend their vocabulary. It will also provide the opportunity to engage in role play that will encourage a sense of responsibility and the nurturing and caring for others.
- The medical case measures approx 20 cm x 14.5 cm x 7.5 cm high
- Introduced to the Moulin Roty universe in 1998, La Grande Famille is one of the most popular and iconic ranges created by Moulin Roty.
- Care Instructions: Clean wooden items with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Bandage can be washed.
- Designed by Moulin Roty, France.
- Recommended age: 3+ (Not suitable for children under 3 years – small parts)