Sow'n Sow A Gift of Seeds CHAMOMILE
Please select all options.
- A GIFT OF SEED:
- Nurture yourself or someone you love with ‘Chamomile’ Included as a part of our new ‘Nurture’ range, this will be the perfect gift that is both beautiful and useful.
- Chamomile is a herb with a white daisy-like flower and yellow centre which has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for a range of health conditions.
- These include improved sleep, digestive health, as well as being high in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. It is also well known for its soothing effects and for being a gentle relaxant.
- Chamomile produces a pleasant apple scent with its abundance of flowers. To make a tea, simply gather the flowers and infuse them in hot water.
- Many people enjoy chamomile tea as a caffeine free alternative to black or green tea.
- Plant in full sun or light shade during late winter/early spring. Bury seeds as deep as the height of the seed and keep the soil moist.
- Featuring original artwork by Daniella Germain, the Chamomile Gift of Seeds includes a packet of seeds, a plastic plant label and sowing instructions.
- Variety: German Chamomile, Matricaria chamomilla
Made in Australia
100% Recycled Paper
Includes an illustrative plant label to mark where the seeds are planted
Comes with a recycled craft envelope for mailing