Sow'n Sow Recycled Plastic Pop Up Pot CLOUDS, Large
Please select all options.
- Introducing Sow ‘n Sow X Jackie Anderson Pop Up Pots.
- Featuring hand painted acrylic artwork by Jackie Anderson, these origami style pots which are certified 100% carbon neutral and made from 100% recycled waste will add a burst of colour to your home.
- Pop Up Pot is a foldable pot ready for planting that assembles with a quick pop and a push.
- Designed for direct planting or as a pot plant sleeve, this is an exciting addition to the plant lover’s wish list.
- Pop Up Pot is designed and made in Australia from 100% recycled and carbon neutral polypropylene.
- Designed and made in Australia from 100% recycled polypropylene, Pop Up Pots not only enhance your living space with their vibrant pops of colour, but are helping to divert plastic from landfill through a closed-loop system that recycles post‑industrial waste.
These origami style pots come flat which make them an affordable gift to send in the mail, and once received, they simply assemble with a quick pop and a push.
- Cloud Pop Up Pots can be inserted into a B4 envelope and posted anywhere in the world for the cost of a letter.
Pop Up Pots are completely water proof and allow water to drain through the base of the pot for healthy plants.
Flat: 33.5cm wide x 20cm tall
Assembled: 16cm tall, 21cm diameter